Thank you for choosing Richmond Gastroenterology. We want to make sure your appointment goes smoothly. Here is some information to help you prepare.
Please complete your paperwork prior to your appointment. This will make your check-in much easier. You have several options:
- If you have signed up for our Patient Portal, you may login here and complete your paperwork online.
- You can download the required forms here. Please print these forms, complete, and bring to your appointment.
Please bring to your appointment
- The forms that you completed at home (unless you completed on our Patient Portal).
- Your insurance card
- A photo ID
- Insurance referral, if required.
- Your specialist co-payment. We gladly accept personal checks, cash, and most major credit cards.
- Any medical records, test results, or other pertinent medical history.
- A list of current medications including over-the-counter drugs, vitamins and holistic supplements.
Please see Insurance & Billing for more details regarding insurance, referrals and co-payments.
New patients should arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled appointment time. If we have snow, ice, or other extreme weather, please call our office first to confirm your appointment.
Please call us in advance to change or cancel your scheduled appointment. Cancellations made less than two business days prior to your appointment may result in a cancellation fee which is not covered by health insurance ($50 for a new office visit and $25 for a follow-up visit).